2049: G-6-PD, QUANT, BLOOD AND RBC
- G-6-PD, G6PD, Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD)
- Lavender Top Tube, Green Top Tube, Yellow Top Tube
- 2 Whole Blood tubes (2 lavender or 1 lavender with a green or yellow) RBC part of this test - sample only stable refrigerated for 72 hrs
- 8 mL of Whole Blood (4 mL in each of two tubes) Test includes RBC and G6PD - need 2 tubes as indicated; Two lavender-top (EDTA) tubes or one green-top (heparin) tube AND one lavender-top (EDTA) tube or one yellow-top (ACD) tube AND one lavender-top (EDTA) tube This test requires 2 tubes that are both filled greater than 50%. If Lavender microtainers are used - they must be filled to at least 50% of tube capacity - submit 3 microtainers lavender-top (EDTA) tube, green-top (heparin) tube, or yellow-top (ACD) tube (0.1 mL) whole blood.
- AMBIENT: REFRIGERATED: RBC 72hrs/ G6PD 7 days FROZEN: